SUPPLEMENTS, COMPLEXES & OILS
| ALPHA LIPOIC ACID | VEGI-EFA'S | pH BALANCING | ANTI-ANXIETY | BETA-CAROTENE/VIT-A | TURMERIC/CURCUMIN | TEA TREE OIL | EMU OIL | IMMUNE SUPPORT |
| ENZYMES | PROBIOTICS | B12 | MELATONIN | OREGANO OIL | COLLOIDAL SILVER | VIT-E | VIT-D3 | CoQ10 | ZINC | SELENIUM | GRAPE SEED EXTRACT | BLACK SEED OIL |
| FISH OIL / EPA | PROSTATE | WEIGHT LOSS | B-COMPLEX | GREENS | EVENING PRIMROSE OIL | MAGNESIUM | POTASSIUM | CARVACROL-EX | EYE HEALTH | PEPPERMINT OIL | HA |
100% PURE POWDERS
| CORAL CALCIUM | GABA | CHOLINE | INOSITOL | LYSINE | TYROSINE | PROLINE | CARNITINE | MSM | MAGNESIUM | CALCIUM | VIT-C | CYSTEINE | PABA | MILK THISTLE | CAPSULE MACHINE |
| COLOSTRUM | TRYPTOPHAN | ARGININE | SPIRULINA | CHONDROITIN | TAURINE | GLUCOSAMINE | METHIONINE | GLUTAMINE | RED YEAST RICE | PANTOTHENIC ACID | TURMERIC/CURCUMIN |
ON ALL U.S.
ORDERS OVER $7900!
Please Call For Rates
International Customers Please Call For Rates
Weekdays 7am - 5pm PST
Phone Sales Closed Sat-Sun
Phone Sales Closed Sat-Sun
IMMUNO-EX A dietary supplement to support immune system function
NEW IMPROVED FORMULA - Now Contains BLACK ELDERBERRY & D3!
Immuno-Ex is an advanced nutritional supplement that combines 4 well researched products: DMG, Maitake PD-Fraction® (Maitake mushroom extract), Black Elderberry and Larch tree extract with Beta 1,3 glucans. This synergistic and powerful blend is then combined with Vitamins C, D3 plus E and mixed with Zinc and Astragalus which work to support and boost Immune System function making this product a great choice for anyone with a weakened or compromised immune system or for those who want to prevent their immune system from becoming weak.
ABOUT THE NUTRIENTS:
- DMG, as demonstrated in numerous clinical studies, can help maintain a strong immune system by supporting increased resistance to invading microorganisms and enhancing antibody and lymphocyte production.
- Larch Tree (Larix Occidentalis) is a time-tested source of Arabinogalactans, which support the immune system in its production of immune cells and limiting unhealthy cell replication.
- Maitake mushroom is a highly concentrated source of Beta-1,6-Glucans which research has found supports the body’s first line of defense, including macrophages and natural killer cells. Maitake D-Fraction® has been extensively researched, and is one of the most comprehensive immune support ingredients available. It is the only Maitake ingredient that has been approved by the FDA for conducting phase 2 clinical studies (IND #54,589).
- Black Elderberry contributes anthocyanidins that provide immune-modulating effects.
- Beta-1,3-Glucans are shown to activate B-Cells and T-Cells. Although derived from yeast there are no yeast proteins in it. The Beta Glucans are made from the cell walls of baker’s yeast, which is then purified, and free of allergenic material.
- Astragalus is a Chinese herb that has been extensively studied since the 1970’s for its ability to support the immune system.
- Vitamins C, E and D - Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells from oxidative stress. It also supports the production of antibodies, a major function of the immune system. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that supports the immune system via its ability to enhance natural killer (NK) cells and B cells by stimulating the production of natural (NK) killer cells and the production of B-cells which create antibodies. Vitamin D is an immune system modulator to support healthy T Cell and macrophage responses.
- Zinc is essential for a healthy immune system. It is required for the development and activation of T-Lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell that helps fight infection.
Why pay more for inferior supplements? Keep your family healthy at affordable rates. When it comes to PRICE & QUALITY Bio-Alternatives is the best value available!
SUPPLEMENT FACTS: Serving Size - 1 Chewable Tablet (Natural Fruit Flavor) Servings per Container - 120
As a dietary supplement, take one chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
N, N-Dimethylglycine HCI 100 mg Larch Tree (Larix laricina) Arabinogalactan 113.5 mg Black Elderberry (Sambucus Niegra L) 40 mg Beta 1,3 Glucan 50 mg Astragalus Root Powder 25 mg Maitake Mushroom Powder 8.5 mg Stevia Leaf Extract 20 mg Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 125 mg Vitamin E 100 IU Zinc 5 mg
Other Ingredients: xylitol, manitol, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, natural strawberry flavor, natural raspberry flavor, silicon dioxide, natural peach flavor.
ORDER ONLINE OR CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-882-0213
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS USE 1-541-882-0213
120 Vegetarian Chewable Tablets JUST $29.76!
PRESCRIPTION FOR NUTRITIONAL HEALING Fifth addition
You have seen us refer to this wonderful book throughout our website and now we have it available for our customers! This revised and expanded fifth edition is a complete and authoritative 883 page A to Z guide to dealing with over 250 of the most common ailments and diseases using drug-free nutritional, herbal, and supplemental therapy. It gives the latest medicinal application information including updated dosage recommendations, research on common disorders, treatment plans for substance abuse, vitamin updates and so much more. This is a great value priced at only
$30.00SPECIAL! Now Just $27.99!
TO VISIT THE BIO-ALTERNATIVES DISCUSSION BOARD CLICK HERE!
BIO-ALTERNATIVES is a manufacturer & distributor of fine Nutritional Supplements and Alternative Therapy / Alternative Medicine products. Our item's are of the highest quality available. If you are not satisfied with our product simply return the unused portion within 30 days for a refund.
These products have not been tested or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.
*Money-Back return policy applies to single item purchases valued at less than $50.00 only. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
| SHIPPING RATES | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | HOME | PRIVACY |
834 Richmond Street
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
©2003-2017 RMac Enterprises Inc
1. Prescription for nutritional healing / Phyllis A. Balch, James F. Balch.